Louise advises on a range of complex cross-border finance transactions, acting for both borrowers and lenders.
Her experience covers real estate finance, acquisition finance, restructuring, and leveraged and investment-grade loan transactions.
In particular, Louise specialises in financing acquisitions of real estate across the different asset classes (including office, retail, student accommodation and logistics) and non-performing loan portfolios.back to tab navigation
- Advising Morgan Stanley and RBC Europe on a refinancing of the Westbourne portfolio of student housing owned by Vero Group.
- Advising Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board on its mezzanine funding of Quintain to support the further development of Wembley Park in London.
- Advising a large real estate private equity fund on the refinancing of its acquisition of office assets in multiple European jurisdictions
- Advising Citigroup on various refinancings of UK student housing portfolios and on the financing of Lone Star and Ellandi’s acquisition of a portfolio of seven regional UK shopping centres.
- Advising the Bruntwood Group on the amend and extend of its £440m CMBS structure.
back to tab navigation
- BPP Law School, UK (legal practice course; graduate diploma in law)
- Magdalen College, Oxford University, UK (BA in Literae Humaniores)
- Solicitor, England and Wales
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001