Louise is a senior associate in our global transactions group. She advises on a range of complex cross-border finance transactions, acting for both borrowers and lenders.
Her experience covers real estate finance, acquisition finance, restructuring, and leveraged and investment-grade loan transactions.
In particular, Louise specialises in financing acquisitions of real estate across the different asset classes (including office, retail, student accommodation and logistics) and non-performing loan portfolios.back to tab navigation
- Advising Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board on its mezzanine funding of Quintain to support the further development of Wembley Park in London.
- Advising a large real estate private equity fund on the refinancing of its acquisition of office assets in multiple European jurisdictions
- Advising Citigroup on various refinancings of UK student housing portfolios and on the financing of Lone Star and Ellandi’s acquisition of a portfolio of seven regional UK shopping centre.
- Advising Oerlikon on its revolving credit facilities (including ESG margin adjustment).
- Advising CVC Capital Partners Fund VII portfolio company, Recordati, on the acquisition of EUSA Pharma for an enterprise value of €750 million
- Advising an investment fund as a lender in relation to the acquisition financing of Billing Aquadrome Holiday Park, the second largest holiday park in the UK.
- Advising Four Seasons Healthcare on its super senior term loan facility, secured note issuances and related restructuring.
- Advising an aviation asset secured lender consortium in the financial restructuring of Virgin Atlantic (involving the first use in the UK of a Restructuring Plan)
- Advising Kohlberg, Kravis & Roberts Co. Partners LLP, acting in a joint venture with Roundhill Asset Management LLC, on their forward purchase of four Spanish logistics warehouse developments close to Madrid and in Barcelona as part of the expansion of their southern European logistics platform.
- Advising Deutsche Bank on the financing Blackstone in relation to a number Spanish REO portfolios.
- Davidson Kempner on its financing of the Chariot portfolio of NCP operated car parks.
- Cerberus on the €300m refinancing of the Monza office portfolio and disposal of assets into the Project Sling listed REIT established by Cromwell Properties.
- BPP Law School, UK (legal practice course; graduate diploma in law)
- Magdalen College, Oxford University, UK (BA in Literae Humaniores)
- Solicitor, England and Wales
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001