Dave advises corporations, equity sponsors and strategic investors, as borrowers, and investment banks, commercial banks, hedge funds and other institutions, as agents and lenders, in a wide range of financing transactions.
These have included secured and unsecured financings, asset-based loans, bridge loans, first- and second-lien financings, corporate recapitalizations, acquisition financings and other types of complex and traditional transactions.
Dave has also advised both borrowers and lenders on in-court and out-of-court restructurings and workouts, including debtor-in-possession financings and “exit” financings.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Dave was a member of the banking group at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.back to tab navigation
- Advising Paine & Partners LLC in connection with the financing of its acquisition of Global ID.
- Advising MSD Capital on its significant investment in the $4bn buyout of UFC, joining WME-IMF, KKR and Silver Lake.
- Advising Veritas Capital in connection with financings to acquire multiple portfolio companies.
- Advising Windstream Services LLC in the amendment and restatement of their credit agreement; the spinoff of Communications, Sales and Leasing; and the tax-free debt-for-debt exchange in which $2.4bn of loans were extinguished.
- Advising Communications, Sales and Leasing on their $2.64bn credit facility and $400bn of senior secured notes.
- Advising Colfax Corporation with respect to a $2.1bn credit agreement in connection with a “certain funds” acquisition.
- Advising Fortress Investment Group in connection with its $440m credit agreement.
- JD, Seton Hall University School of Law 1994.
- BA, Wheaton College 1990.
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York.
New York601 Lexington Avenue 31st Floor
New York, NY
T +1 212 277 4070
F +1 646 521 5670 firstname.lastname@example.org