About Dr. Philipp Alfter
Philipp Alfter represents German and international clients in complex domestic and cross-border disputes. He has experience representing companies both in German state court proceedings as well as in ICC and DIS arbitrations under German law. Philipp advises and represents clients in all areas of business and commercial law.
- a German provider of gas caverns in a DIS arbitration against a construction company;
- the Dubai subsidiary of leading automobile manufacturers in ICC arbitration with former distribution partners;
- another German provider of gas caverns in annulment proceedings before a German Higher Regional Court;
- a German industry conglomerate on post-compliance follow-on damages claims asserted by a Greek telecommunication company.
- Attorney-at-law (Rechtsanwalt), Germany
- Legal training (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt am Main, Germany and (inter alia) at the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection in Berlin, Germany
- University of Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Dr. iur.)
- Law studies at the universities of Frankfurt am Main, Speyer, and Gainesville (USA)