About Noor Al Baya
Noor is an Associate in our International Arbitration Group and Global Projects Disputes Practice.
She has experience working in arbitration and litigation in the Middle East.
She has advised corporate clients in relation to arbitration under various rules, including the DIFC-LCIA, DIAC, UNCITRAL, and in relation to disputes before the DIFC Courts.
Noor is a native speaker of English and Arabic and is fluent in French.
- Advising a multinational energy corporation in potential court proceedings against a product manufacturer in relation to a gas project in Asia-pacific.
- Advising a Dubai-incorporated company in a DIAC arbitration relating to contract claims.
- Advising a Middle East Government regarding significant delay, disruption, acceleration and variation claims relating to a high profile infrastructure project valued at hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Advising a leading global construction company in its dispute against a Middle East governmental entity regarding significant delay, disruption, and variation claims amounting to over US$400 million.
- Advising a GCC Ministry regarding a dispute arising under a concession agreement entered into with a Middle East-based contractor.
- University of Paris-Descartes, Bachelor of Laws (licence en droit) and a Master 1 (maitrise en droit).
- Harvard Law School, Master of Laws.
- Admitted to the New York Bar.
- Registered as a Legal Consultant with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department.