About Tara Ahluwalia
Tara is an Associate in our Antitrust Litigation team in London.
Tara advises on competition, commercial and public law disputes, as well as regulatory investigations and antitrust compliance.
Tara has particular experience in advising on follow-on competition litigation and collective actions before the UK Competition Appeal Tribunal.
During her time at Freshfields, Tara has spent six months on secondment to the Bank of England.
As a member of Freshfields London Women's Network committee, Tara is involved in diversity initiatives within the firm and in the City.
- Acting for Volvo/Renault Trucks in co-ordinating its Europe-wide defence of claims arising from the European Commission’s infringement decision relating to the trucks industry.
- Acting for ABB in a range of damages claims relating to the Power Cables cartel.
- University of Cambridge MA, Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
- BPP University - Graduate Diploma in Law
- BPP University - Legal Practice Course