Intellectual property and information technology
Lindsey has extensive experience advising on intellectual property and technology matters in the context of M&A transactions and IPOs across different industry sectors. She also acts frequently on both the customer and supply side on a wide range of commercial agreements, both in relation to business separations and on a standalone basis.
Lindsey’s recent experience includes advising:
- a Chinese purchaser on its acquisition of a global premium car manufacturer;
- on a suite of major systems development and integration projects on behalf of a leading UK bank;
- on various business process and investment operations outsourcings;
- on a number of long-term franchising and service arrangements in connection with major transactions in the leisure and travel sectors;
- a leading luxury goods company on establishing a joint venture with a local partner in Hong Kong and the PRC; and
- on the development and operation agreement for a theme park and the related licensing arrangements.
Career to date
Lindsey joined the firm in 1998, qualifying into the London IP/IT group in 2000. She speaks fluent French and has spent time on secondment to LVMH in Paris.
Qualifications and education
Lindsey attended the University of Bristol (Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice, 2002-2003), the College of Law, Guildford (LPC, 1996-1997), and Birmingham University (LLB (Hons) Law with French, 1992-1996). She is qualified as an attorney in New York and is a solicitor in England and Wales.