We are one of the few law firms with an experienced and active international personal care practice.
With lawyers operating as a single team across major jurisdictions, we advise multinational businesses on virtually every aspect of product management, in particular:
- regulatory compliance, including labelling, consumer information, traceability, life-cycle management and monitoring regulatory change
- intellectual property protection and enforcement, including actions against counterfeits and parallel imports
- advertising and unfair competition law
- product liability and crisis management, including product recalls and managing customer and press reaction
- competition law issues, including supply chain management
- new media and the management of personal data to maximise marketing effectiveness
- M&A and joint ventures.
Whether you are looking to manage your own product lifecycles or to challenge competing products, we understand how to develop a global strategy that works for your business.