The international law firm that knows the Israeli market
Our Israel team helps clients in Israel reach markets around the world and navigate the legal challenges wherever they arise. We also help clients throughout the world with their activities in and related to Israel.
Whether you are going through a transformational change, are involved in a contentious matter or looking to expand your business, we have the experience and capabilities to put together a team of Israel focused lawyers. The very best practice, sector and regional lawyers from our network will provide exceptional advice.
Examples of our work include advising:
- the selling parties on the sale of smart drip irrigation company Netafim to private equity acquirer Permira for a company valuation of over $850m
- ZIM Integrated Shipping on the disposal of its 47.5 per cent interest in Tin Can Island Container Terminal in Lagos, Nigeria
- Ratiopharm on its $5bn sale to Teva Pharmaceutical, the largest Israeli M&A of 2010
- two Israeli aeronautics companies on a joint venture in China with a Chinese government-related party
- an Israeli telecommunications company in a multi-million dollar contractual dispute
- Tyco International on the sale of Raphael Valves Industries to the Talis Group