In the gaming industry, we advise bookmakers, casino operators, bingo clubs, lottery operators, online operators, racecourse owners, technology providers, regulators, private equity investors, investment banks and others.
We’ve helped our clients with all manner of different opportunities and challenges in recent years, including:
- lobbying for regulatory change at a national and EU level
- responding to regulatory enquiries
- advising on litigation in the more heavily regulated countries
- helping to put together Europe’s largest mergers in the sector
- London and Hong Kong listed IPOs
- working on privatisations
- advising on acquisitions and joint ventures in the US.
As regulatory change continues to shape the gaming industry, we will continue to keep pace with the latest developments and advise our clients on the various risks associated with operating and investing in this industry.
Our clients in the gaming industry include Betfair, Betfred, bwin.party, Rank, Sportech and 888, to name but a few.