We are committed to promoting an environment of inclusiveness and mutual respect.
Our success depends on our ability to reflect the diversity of our clients and society at large. We want our talented people to excel regardless of their gender, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, culture, impairment, background or life experiences.
We believe that:
- our aspirations and ambitions can only be achieved if inclusiveness and diversity is understood and embedded into all aspects of the firm’s systems, processes and culture across all our offices
- businesses will make faster progress by working together - so our outward focus is as strong as our internal activity
- we must recruit from the widest talent pools and everyone should feel at ease in the workplace
- everyone is able to achieve their maximum potential through appropriate development and support and we must do all we can to retain our top talent
- consulting with clients, other organisations in the legal sector and diversity organisations helps us identify best practice, establish priorities and become a market leader in diversity initiatives
- we need challenging yet realistic goals to assess our progress and it’s important to us to be open about how we are doing
For more information on our approach, contact Andy Dent