Avocat à la Cour, Florent is a partner in our Corporate practice group and a member of our Global Financial Investors group.
He focuses on major private equity transactions and other corporate transactions in relation to both public and private M&A deals as well as in relation to corporate governance issues and the setting up of strategic partnerships and joint-venture agreements.
Florent is fluent in both French and English.
- Advising The Carlyle Group, a leading private equity fund, on its $3.2bn acquisition of Atotech from Total S.A., the French integrated oil and gas company.
- Advising EDF on (i) the acquisition of a majority stake in Areva NP’s business and (ii) the governance aspects of the Hinkley Point C project.
- Advising Engie on the acquisition of French solar park developer Solairedirect.
- Advising Hutchison Whampoa and Cheung Kong Property on the French aspects of their $24bn reorganization and spin-off.
- Advising Holcim on the €6.5bn divestment of assets, together with Lafarge, to CRH involving assets located in France, Brazil, Canada, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Germany, Romania, the UK and Philippines and aiming at getting the necessary approvals to finalise the merger from the relevant competition authorities across the globe.
- DEA in Business Law of the Université Paris II Panthéon Assas
- LLM of the Harvard Law School
Paris2 rue Paul Cézanne 75008 Paris
T +33 1 44 56 44 56
F +33 1 44 56 44 00 firstname.lastname@example.org