Inclusiveness and diversity
We work hard to reflect the diversity of our clients and society at large, and are committed to promoting an environment of inclusiveness and mutual respect.
We know our success depends on recruiting and retaining the best people. We want our talented people to excel regardless of their gender, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, culture, impairment, background or life experiences.
We believe that:
- Our aspirations and ambitions can only be achieved through a proactive and positive approach to inclusiveness and diversity, which is understood and promoted internally and externally.
- We must recruit from the widest talent pools to ensure that everyone feels at ease in the workplace, and that everyone is able to achieve their maximum potential through appropriate development and support.
- We must do all we can to retain our top talent.
- We must consult with clients, other organisations in the legal sector and diversity organisations to identify best practice, establish priorities and become a market leader in diversity initiatives.
- We must set challenging yet realistic goals, measure our progress and be open about the results.
For more information on our inclusiveness and diversity initiatives, contact firstname.lastname@example.org